Do you want to help support this mission?

Make a donation at the Issa Trust Foundation site. If you'd like to purchase any of the items suggested in these posts, please have them mailed to: Diane Pollard, 2401 8th Street Court SW, Altoona, IA 50009

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Day 1 before Day 1!

Well here I am, ready to start working in Jamaica!  Took a minute to get here from Southern California, from a desert region to a lush green tropical area with a beautiful ocean!  Makes me wonder why I live where I do!  There was a thunder storm last night, but I barely noticed I was so tired.  Then to the River Falls where many people climbed the water falls!  I came dressed NOT to get wet, not knowing that the whole plan was to get totally wet.  So I stayed on the "mainland" until perhaps next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment